Selected Works of Edward Coke
The HTML version of this still needs a lot of work, but it is a start.
- A Readable Edition of Coke upon Littleton, ed. Thomas Coventry (1830) — Cleaned but with the margin notes omitted.
This is in a fairly advanced state of editing:
- Calvin's Case, 7 Coke Report 1a, 77 ER 377 — Discusses birthright and allegiance.
Pending the rendering of these documents into HTML, which needs time and funding, we are making available PDF image files of them in 50-page blocks.
- The First Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England, or, a Commentary upon Littleton. (Orig. ~1628, 1778 ed.)
- The Second Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England; Containing the Exposition of Many Ancient and Other Statutes. (Orig. ~1628, 1797 ed.)
- The Third Part of the Institutes of the Laws of England; Concerning High Treason, and Other Pleas of the Crown and Criminal Causes. (Orig. ~1628, 1797 ed.)
- The Ninth Part of the Reports. (Orig. ~1630, 1727 ed.)